Friday, August 14, 2009

Sunny Friday!

    Many of you might be saying, thank god it's Friday! The first thing I thought of when I looked outside was " finally the sun is out!"Today, is a beautiful day to go to the park, swim at the beach or possibly read a book. I'm still reading the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society. Everyday, I find myself reading at amazing celerity. I'm reading 30 to maybe 40 pages a day. Like I mentioned in  my previous posts, I find my self there, transported back in time, sort of like the book "Time Traveler's Wife."
 So, I find myself feeling close and somewhat friends with these characters;like kindred spirits. Sometimes, you may find yourself closer to strangers, characters in books than people you've known for over 10 years. Sounds strange and out of the ordinary, but sometimes it's true.

Until next time, enjoy the beautiful weather and look into this book...

No comments:

Post a Comment